These days people are not that much willing to follow up the homemade basic processes to take care of their skin. Now the expensive cosmetics and creams are ruling the world. Even the beauty industries all around the World are nearly about $300 billion dollar empire. Hence, it is been indirectly proven that the toxic chemicals are becoming friends of everyone’s skin. But how long this friendship lasts? If you get to know benefits of skin care in Hindi, you can use those more effectively.
According to the dermatologist, genuinely there is no need to spend lots of money to look good and risk your health. Rather, agree on the real idea of beauty. And there are plenty of simple ways to please your body and feel more beautiful. Let’s have a look on those simple ways below.
Tips to Take Care of Your Skin:
- Are you aware of the benefits of honey? If not, here you go! Raw honey is antibacterial in its characteristics and thus helps a lot to own a beautiful skin. Take one tablespoon of raw honey, make it a bit warm by rubbing into your fingertips and apply gently on your face. Leave for 5 minutes and remove it as if you are taking off a mask. Try it at least once in a week and see the results.
- Everyone loves oranges. But, how many of you use it to exfoliate your skin? You got it right! Cut an orange in a half portion and rub it gently on wherever you want. Mostly on elbows and knees as it have rough patches. Orange effectively works on the patches and makes it soften than before. Rub it for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it well once you are done.
- Does your branded cream work well on the dark circles? Maybe. But once you start using tea bags on your puffy eyes, you can clearly see the difference. Use a chilled tea bag (it can be a green tea bag, chamomile tea bag or black tea bag) and place it to your closed eyelids. Leave it for 5 to 15 minutes. Try this twice or thrice in a week to see the better results.
- Even yoga is effective for your skin too. Doing some inverted postures before an interview or meeting can help with blood circulation and give your face some extra lift and vitality. Stay in your comfortable position for 3 to 5 minutes and see the results.
- Do not forget to use milk on your skin. Basically, milk is considered as a lone food and thus grabs a strict place in every diet and home remedies. It is enriched with multiple nutrients which is quite helpful for glowing skin. Rub cream or milk on the face or any body parts, preferably dark body parts. It is beneficial to enhance the natural color of your skin.
- Make sure you are using almonds to remove a blackish layer as well as for alluring lips.
So, what are you waiting for? Use skin care at home in Hindi and throw the chemicals out and add these natural tips into your daily schedule.